Life Changing Beauty Hacks
Let’s face it, not all of us have the time or talent for meticulous beauty routines. That’s why I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite, life changing beauty hacks to help make your beautifying quicker AND easier!
1. If your skin is in between your foundation shades, mix your summer (darker) foundation with your winter (lighter) foundation and experiment to get the perfect in-between-match. Add a few pumps to the back of your hand and mix away with your foundation brush.
2. Apply a white or cream colored eye liner pencil to your bottom water line for an instant pick-me-up and the appearance of larger eyes.
3. Too lazy to wash your face at night? Keep face wipes in your nightstand drawer.
4. Aspirin is a natural anti inflammatory agent. Crush a pill or two and mix it with water or honey and apply to that stubborn pimple for an instant size reduction.
5. Make your lipstick last all day and night by placing a tissue over your first layer and dabbing it with a translucent setting powder. Then, apply a second coat your lipstick. You can also make any shade have a matte finish with this trick!
6. Intensify your eyeshadow by applying creamy white eyeliner over your lids before applying your desired shadow. The color pigment will pop!
7. Use Scotch tape as a stencil to get an even, straight and clean cat eye look with liquid liner.
8. For larger than life lashes, dust baby powder over your clean eyelashes with a Qtip. Then, coat your mascara over the top for an instant, thickening effect.
9. To easily remove lipstick that has smeared outside of your lip line, use a small flat brush with a dab of concealer to quickly clean-up around the edges. The result is a sharper, more defined lip look!
10. To instantly plump-up the look of your pout, add a dab of your shimmer highlighter to the center of your lips to create a fuller illusion.